You don’t have to journey alone
The Clere Process
Our advisors come from families and organizations like yours and many have walked a similar path. We understand the complexities you face and deliver creative solutions.
Each of the steps we take is designed to ensure that the recovery process begins on firm ground and leads in the right direction, taking a path that is unique to every individual situation.
We help clients navigate the complex issues they face with a proven process that is ideally suited to challenging circumstances.
Starting with a discussion on the client or family member’s use of alcohol, drugs, or other behaviors, such as gambling, spending, eating or compulsive internet use, we ascertain the following:
- FIT – Does our process lend itself to the specifics and is the organization or family motivated to begin?
- HISTORY – What has been the past treatment experience?
- ALIGNMENT – Can we align goals and expectations with our experience of addictive behavior outcomes?
If we are able to align shared goals and expectations, we schedule a face-to-face meeting to evaluate the situation and create a plan of action. Our investigation includes:
- Comprehensive research into medical history, treatment history, past outcomes.
- Discussion and analysis of the problem, severity, complexity, duration and any potential co-occurring issues.
- Jointly identify critical team members.
- Investigation of Recovery Capital.
- What external, internal, strengths and resources are available?
- How to match energy and resources for the right level of intervention?
- Upon completion of the comprehensive analysis, we present a course of action.
We educate you on the plan of action and prepare you to be in the best position to support recovery through:
- Tailored workshop and education designed.
- Coaching and consultation with the family system.
- Referrals for support from our extensive network of specialists.
- Nurture the critical family team’s resolve and cohesiveness.
- Review treatment center options that meet family needs and circumstances for the best possible outcome.
- Discuss and plan for a successful intervention.
Execute the Intervention and Recovery Plan for the individual and the family or organization.
- Engage critical family team for intervention.
- Execute intervention and facilitate admission to selected treatment center.
- Begin execution of the treatment recovery support plan.
- Communicate progress of action to critical team members.
Turning The Corner
To ensure long-term engagement in recovery and provide the greatest chance of success, we help you on your journey via:
- Providing case management during and after treatment, monitoring adherence to plan and making recommendations and adjustments when needed.
- Monitoring, supporting and communicating treatment goals, progress and other information to ensure awareness throughout the process.
- Supporting the individual and family members in their recovery plan.
- Facilitating planned family and/or organizational meetings for updates, education and support of recovery plan.
- Strengthening, encouraging and supporting family change.
- Continuous engagement until goals are achieved.
- Celebrating the journey of recovery.